MonaVie Frequently Asked Questions
1. If you are not 100% satisfied with our products, you may return them for a refund (90 percent of the original purchase price) under the following conditions:
- Product must be returned within ninety (90) days of original date of purchase.
- Returned products must be in resalable condition.
Before returning any product, you must first:
- Obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number by calling MonaVie Support at 1-866-217-8455. The RMA number must be clearly written on the outside of the package of the returned product.
- Proper shipping materials must be used when returning product for a return or an exchange. We recommend you insure your package and obtain tracking information to ensure your return arrives safely at MonaVie’s Distribution Center. Please ship your return to the original ship-from address listed on the shipping label or reference the contact us page.
Your refund will be credited to your account approximately 5–7 business days from the time MonaVie receives the returned product. All refunds are credited to the original payment account. Shipping and handling charges, sales tools, seasonal, discontinued, or special promotional products are non-refundable.
For complete information on our return policy, please see Addendum B of the Statement of Policies and Procedures.
2. Who is MonaVie?
MonaVie is a company where the very best of nature and science have come together to unlock the power of many of the world's most beneficial fruits. Our health and nutritional products center on an exclusive blend of the açai berry (pronounced "ah-sah-ee")—found only in remote regions of the Amazon—and other unique fruits, each selected for its specific nutritional properties. MonaVie brand products are designed to provide you with the antioxidant protection and phytonutrients you need to maintain a healthy and active lifestyle.
3. Why did you select network marketing to distribute your products?
That's simple; it's about people. The entire purpose of our company, our products, and our business opportunity is to improve and enrich the lives of people around the world. And what better way is there to accomplish this than through personal relationships and the power of network marketing.
4. When was MonaVie founded?
MonaVie was introduced in January of 2005 and has quickly become one of the fastest growing and most talked about network marketing companies in the world. We feel that the growth and excitement surrounding MonaVie can be attributed to the benefits that individuals have experienced with our unique products and the success that they have found with our rewarding opportunity.
5. How does MonaVie help to protect the Amazon Rainforest?
Each week, poachers illegally chop down between 5,000 and 10,000 açai palm trees simply to harvest a 12-inch section of the tree known as the heart of the palm (or "palmito"). Once these trees are destroyed, they never return. By creating a demand for the açai berry, MonaVie has given locals an economic incentive to harvest only the berries and not the heart of the palm. This not only preserves the trees and the Amazon Rainforest, but it also provides a continual source of income for the locals.
6. In what countries does MonaVie operate?
MonaVie distributes products to markets around the world, including North America, South America, Asia, Australia, and New Zealand. We are rapidly expanding to other markets as we build a truly global brand
7. Where are MonaVie's corporate headquarters?
10855 South River Front Parkway, Suite 100
South Jordan, Utah 84095
8. Does MonaVie use recycled glass in its glass bottles?
Yes. MonaVie also encourages its distributors and customers to take advantage of recycling services in their state or country (where available).
9. What type of compensation plan does MonaVie have?
MonaVie offers one of the most rewarding compensation plans in direct selling. Our plan is based on a binary model, which means that you will be compensated based on successfully building two teams. MonaVie's compensation plan also offers several ways to earn income, including retail sales, team commissions, bonus pools, check matching, and more.
10. Do I need to be a distributor to purchase MonaVie products?
You can purchase MonaVie products at the wholesale price by becoming a distributor, or by signing up as a preferred customer. As a preferred customer, you do not build your own MonaVie business; you simply enjoy the benefits of purchasing MonaVie products at the wholesale price and having them shipped directly to your home. If you choose to become a preferred customer, you can do so by contacting an existing distributor or by calling MonaVie Preferred Customer Support at 1-866-956-1848. You will then be able to purchase MonaVie products at the wholesale price using your own personalized account.
11. How much can I earn as a MonaVie distributor?
One of the most rewarding aspects of the MonaVie opportunity is that there is no limit to your potential success. By personally building a strong sales organization and working with those in your organization to do the same, you will not only be leveraging the efforts of many, but you may also begin earning income from the efforts of many. With MonaVie, you are in control of your success.