Sep 10, 2012
Qualify for Black Tie Orlando by January 18!
The stage is set for the MonaVie Black Tie Event in Orlando at the end of January. The only question is will you be there?
The great thing about all of our Black Tie Events is that literally any distributor—from the most recently enrolled distributor on up—is eligible to qualify for the event. Review the requirements below and decide today what you’ll do in order to become Black-Tie qualified in Orlando. We’ll see you there!
Watch the highlight video from our Anaheim Black Tie Event.
In addition to the following requirements, all Black Tie Event qualifiers must be:
- Active at 200 PV on AutoShip and must purchase either a Junior Executive Kit or a Senior Executive Kit in order to qualify for the event, AND
- Accrue 1,000 PV in new personal enrollments.
Here are the three ways to become Black Tie Qualified:
- Become a top 5 enroller of new distributors who enroll at 500 PV or greater between September 1, 2012, and January 18, 2013.
- Rank Advance to Ruby Executive or above between September 1, 2012, and January 18, 2013.
For Emerald Executives or above: Determine your highest paid-as rank between August 4 and August 31, 2012 (baseline period), and then do one of the following between September 1, 2012, and January 18, 2013:
- Qualify 3 consecutive weeks at that rank (minimum of paid-as Emerald Executive).
- Qualify 8 non-consecutive weeks at that rank (minimum of paid-as Emerald Executive).