Jun 12, 2009
May 29, 2009
MonaVie Commissions Information
How to Remove or Transfer Funds
- Log in to your MonaVie Commissions account at www.monaviecommissions.com.
- Click "Cash Out."
- Select an account to transfer funds to, or create a new account.
- Enter amount to transfer.
- Verify the information and click "Confirm."
How to Set Up Automated Cashout
- Log in to your MonaVie Commissions account at www.monaviecommissions.com.
- Click "Profile."
- Click "Update" next to the "Automated Cashout" option (under "Other Information").
- Select an account to transfer funds to, or create a new account.
- Choose an automatic cashout schedule.
- Enter amount to transfer, or select "Full Balance."
- Verify the information and click "Confirm."
Additional Benefits of MonaVie Commissions:
- Live, 24-hour access to commission payments
- Ability to track payments and transactions
- Ability to download information into a Microsoft Excel file
- An exchange tool to convert commissions into a foreign currency
Learn more about MonaVie Commissions at www.monaviecommissions.com.
May 19, 2009
MonaVie Commissions Set to Go Live
Not only is MonaVie Commissions a substantial upgrade from the Ecount program, the new system is structured so you can receive funds in Singapore dollars (SGD).
Similar to a virtual bank account, MonaVie Commissions provides you with the convenience of securely transferring your earnings into the Singapore savings or checking account of your choice.
Other benefits of MonaVie Commissions include:
- Live, 24-hour access to commission payments
- A way to track payments and transactions in local currency
- Ability to download information into a workable Microsoft Excel file
- An exchange tool to convert profits into foreign currency*
Please note that when your MonaVie Commissions account is funded for the first time, you will receive an email notification from MonaVie Commissions.† From here, activating and using your MonaVie Commissions account begins.
HOW TO ACTIVATE YOUR ACCOUNT
1) Follow the link in the MonaVie Commissions email to www.monaviecommissions.com.
2) Click Activate Account.
3) Enter your MonaVie Distributor ID number and select your date of birth.
4) Follow the onscreen instructions, and fill in all required fields.
(Note: To change the language click on the LOGIN button, select the preferred language in the drop-down menu at the right, then navigate back to the home page.)
Once you are logged in, MonaVie Commissions will allow you to set up automatic fund transfers on a weekly or monthly basis, or whenever your account balance reaches a specific amount. Please note that there is a minimal fee accessed every time funds are removed.
HOW TO REMOVE FUNDS
1) Click Remove Funds.
2) Select an account to transfer funds to, or create a new account.
3) Enter amount to transfer.
4) Verify the information and click Confirm.
HOW TO SET UP AUTOMATIC WITHDRAWAL
1) Log in to your MonaVie Commissions account at www.monaviecommissions.com.
2) Click Profile.
3) Click Add/Update next to the "Automated Remove Funds Configuration" option (under "Other Information").
4) Select an account to transfer funds to, or create a new account.
5) Choose an automatic cashout schedule.
6) Enter the amount you want transferred or select "Full Balance."
7) Verify the information and click Confirm.
We would also like to encourage you to read the topics outlined in the FAQs. If you have questions about the MonaVie Commissions website, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have earned a profit and do not receive an email notification on May 29, please contact Singapore Distributor Support at 800-1301-745 or send an email to email@example.com.
You can also view the details of your commission payments each week by accessing your Virtual Office. Click Member Info and then Past History under "Commissions."
* Subject to withholding taxes.
+ This notification is sent to your personal email address that you provide upon enrolling and setting up your Virtual Office. Please make sure your information is updated.
Important GST and Tax Information
As you continue to move your MonaVie business forward, we would like to make you aware of essential tax information related to Singapore. In each of these matters, MonaVie invites you to seek advice from your tax advisor.
IRAS Income Report: Please note that it is your sole responsibility to disclose all earnings made through MonaVie and to pay the applicable income taxes to the Inland Revenue Authority of Singapore (IRAS).
GST Registration: To clarify, the following GST requirements will not impact most MonaVie distributors in Singapore. It only affects distributors who are registered for GST in Singapore. Please note, whether or not you provide us with a GST number, you will receive a commission weekly. Providing us with proof of your GST registration is strictly optional.
With that said, if you are a GST-registered distributor in Singapore and wish to have GST added to your commissions, you must provide MonaVie with proof of your GST number before charging MonaVie for applicable GST on your income.
You can do this by emailing a copy of your GST certificate to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you don't have an electronic copy, send your distributor details and registration number to the same email address or fax the information to 800-1301-746.
Please note that MonaVie will not retroactively apply your GST registration to bonus payments, invoices, or product purchases. All GST registration changes will apply the commission week after proper documentation is provided.
As a distributor, you agree to accept a buyer created invoice from MonaVie. Receiving this document removes your administrative duty of having to send us a separate GST invoice. You can access your buyer created tax invoice by logging into your Virtual Office. If you desire to receive a credit note for returns or refunds, you may request a copy with Distributor Support.
Product Sales Taxes: Where applicable, MonaVie products are subject to GST at a rate of seven percent. MonaVie collects and reports the relevant GST on product sales to the IRAS. An electronic copy of this GST invoice is available through your Virtual Office. To have a tangible copy posted to you, please contact Distributor Support at 800-1301-745.
For complete details on these statutes, please read the tax section in Addendum A of the Policies and Procedures.
MonaVie Shifts to Local Currency and Offers a New Bulk Item
In conjunction with offering products in local currency, MonaVie is also pleased to provide commission payments in Singapore Dollars (SGD).
These changes represent another step in our promise to provide you with a localized full-business opportunity and with the best service possible.
In addition to purchasing our juice products in bulk, you will be able to buy MonaVie Active Gel in bulk at a discounted rate. Active Gel is available in 12 or 24 boxes. You can also now purchase 12 cases of MonaVie Original.
On Thursday (May 21), you will receive more important information about our new commission payout program.
We trust that you will be able to make the most of these new features as the MonaVie business continues to grow in Singapore.
Dedicated Distributor Support Line
MonaVie is pleased to announce the establishment of new, country-specific Distributor Support phone and fax numbers for MonaVie Singapore. Also, a simplified Distributor Support email address is now activated.
SINGAPORE DISTRIBUTOR SUPPORT*
Fax (toll-free): 800-1301-746
Hours: Tues-Sat: 6 a.m.-4 p.m. (SGT)
*Numbers are toll-free when dialing in country.
We encourage you to become familiar with the new numbers, email address, and hours as we work to provide you with timely assistance for your MonaVie business needs.
Apr 27, 2009
"First Class to Fenway" Promotion
MonaVie’s top six Star Maker distributorships (between April 18 and July 31, 2009) will fly first-class to Tampa Bay, Florida, where they’ll join Dallin and Karree Larsen for a trip on the MonaVie Jet to Boston, Massachusetts.
There, they will stay at a luxurious hotel and attend a Boston Red Sox vs. New York Yankees game at Fenway Park with Dallin and Karree.
Top 100 Star Makers (April 18, 2009–Present)
Aaron M. Savino
Alan and Patricia J. Carron
Amanda and Jason Thorpe
Anthony and Sherrie M. McKnight
Anthony D. Savage
Bobbie Gail Storie
Bruce A. Fitzsimmons
Bruce and Natalie Burkett
Bruce S. Nohr
Calvin Becerra and Casey Chavez
Chuck M. Bonner Jr.
C.T. and Karen Kanelopoulos (Jim and Karen Kane)
Denis G. Gauthier
Donna and Russel M. Montibon
Dr. Abraham Boadi
Grant and Maria Carreon Ferguson
Harjinder S. Atwal
James J. Silva
Jan M. Gossett
Janice L. Sorenson
Jared M. Sales
Jaskiran and Arvinder Dhindsa
Joe M. Macchione
Johnnie L. Finley Mollison
Jonathan M. Mims
Jose A. Rico
Julio Cesar Esperanza Portillo
Kathie and Alex Kalafatis
Kelly Sue McCormick
Marco A. Sotelo Regil
Mark and Lynette Consigny
Martin and Karin L. Hudson
Michael S. Weatherford
Monica Franco Pineda
Nolan W. Moore
Randy and Tara Schroeder
Raquel and Francisco Medina Ayarra
Robert and Vivian Akuoko
Robert J. Botta
Royal J. Wiley
Scott and Dusti Sutfin
Taylor F. Mehlhaff
Terrence V. Wilson
Thomas W. Hofler
Trina D. Henhawk
Wendell N. Byrd
1. The contest shall consist of a competition among MonaVie distributors. The winners shall be the six distributors who make the most new personally enrolled Stars in their downline during the term of the contest. A Star is an Active distributor (as defined in the compensation plan) personally sponsored by a contest participant where the Active distributor has at least two personally sponsored and Active distributors. The contest is open to U.S. and Canada MonaVie distributors. The contest shall commence April 18, 2009, at 12 a.m. (MDT) and shall continue in duration until 11:59 p.m. (MDT), July 31, 2009.
2. The prize consists of a ticket for the six winners and one guest each to a major league baseball game between the Boston Red Sox and the New York Yankees. Game dates are August 21 and 22, 2009. Included is a roundtrip first class air fare from the closest commercial airport where each winner lives to Tampa Bay, Florida. From there, the winners and guests will fly aboard the MonaVie Jet. Dallin and Karree will accompany winners on the MonaVie Jet to or from Boston. In Boston, they will attend the game and spend the night in a luxury hotel. The following day the MonaVie Jet will take the winners and guests to Tampa Bay, Florida, and from there they will be flown to where they started from. The prize is not redeemable in cash and must be accepted as awarded.
3. In the event of a tie, the distributor with the greatest number of First Order Bonuses shall be deemed the winner. The decision of the contest judges is final-no substitutions will be available.
4. By claiming the prize, the winner authorizes the use, without additional compensation of his or her name and/or likeness and/or voice/photograph and municipality of residence for promotion and/or advertising purposes in any manner and in any medium (including without limitation, radio broadcasts, newspaper and other publications and in television or film releases, slides, videotape, distribution over the internet and picture data storage) which MonaVie, LLC may deem appropriate.
5. By entering the contest, the winner releases MonaVie, LLC and any of its parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees and agencies (collectively, the "Released Parties") from any liability whatsoever, and waive any and all causes of action, related to any claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the contest or delivery, misdelivery, acceptance, possession, use or inability to use any prize (including, without limitation, claims, costs, injuries, losses and damages related to personal injuries, death, damage to or destruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation or portrayal in a false light, whether intentional or unintentional), whether under a theory of contract, tort (including negligence), warranty or other theory, to the extent permitted by law.
6. MonaVie, LLC retains the rights, in its absolute and sole discretion, to make substitutions of equivalent kind or approximate value in the event of the unavailability of any prize or component of the prize for any reason whatsoever.
7. This contest is subject to all federal, state/provincial and municipal laws. The value of the prize may be reportable as income.
8. MonaVie, LLC reserves the right to withdraw or terminate this contest at any time without prior notice.
9. Accommodations, unless otherwise stated, refers to 1 night, double-occupancy accommodations in a luxury hotel. Each winner and guest must agree to the airline's terms and conditions of travel. Once confirmed, trip dates and travel accommodations cannot be changed by winner; however, travel is subject to availability, blackout dates, and/or change due to circumstances beyond MonaVie's control. Winner and guest must travel on the same dates, itinerary, and fare class. No extensions will be permitted, and any unused travel will be forfeited. Winner and guest are responsible for ensuring that all travel papers required for travel to the destination are in good order and are valid. The prize may not be separated and must be accepted as awarded; cash equivalent substitution will not be available.
Apr 21, 2009
MonaVie proporciona grandes herramientas para su negocio
Con nuestro lanzamiento en México en puerta, MonaVie tiene el placer de proporcionarle grandes herramientas para su negocio, que ya disfrutan los Distribuidores en otros de nuestros mercados. Esto incluye una innovadora manera de recibir compensaciones y comprar producto en moneda local.
Cada servicio le proporciona seguridad personal y estarán disponibles una vez que se haga el lanzamiento en México. Los exhortamos a que se tomen un tiempo para aprender como estos servicios pueden ayudarles a manejar su negocio.
Activando su MonaVie Commissions Account
MonaVie Commissions, nuestro eficiente sistema de pago en línea, proporciona cómodamente acceso seguro a sus compensaciones como Distribuidor MonaVie.
Una vez que obtenga su primera compensación de MonaVie, recibirá el correo electrónico correspondiente de MonaVie Commissions notificándole que monto ha sido enviado a su cuenta.* Aquí empieza la activación de su MonaVie Commissions con una serie de pasos:
- Entrar al link del correo electronico a: www.monaviecommissions.com
- Presionar en Activate Account
- Ingresar su número de identificación como Distribuidor MonaVie y su fecha de nacimiento.
- Seguir las instrucciones en la pantalla, e introducir su CLABE cuando sea solicitada.
(Nota: Para cambiar el idioma, presione en el botón de LOGIN, seleccione español en el menú que se despliega a la derecha, y después navegue hacia atrás hasta la página de inicio.)
Una vez que esté registrado, podrá transferir sus fondos a la cuenta de su elección. MonaVie Commissions le permitirá también la comodidad de fijar, automáticamente, transferencias semanales o mensuales de sus fondos, o siempre que el saldo de su cuenta alcance un monto específico.
Otros beneficios de MonaVie Commissions incluyen:
- En vivo, acceso las 24 horas a los pagos de las compensaciones.
- Una manera de rastrear sus ingresos y transacciones
- Facilidad para bajar la información a una hoja de cálculo de Microsoft Excel
- Una herramienta de cambio para convertir ganancias en moneda extranjera, como referencia.
Lo exhortamos a aprender el sistema a través de las instrucciones visuales paso a paso disponibles en la sección de View Demos y leyendo los temas resumidos en la sección de FAQs (preguntas frecuentes).
Si usted ha obtenido una compensación y no ha recibido un correo electrónico de notificación, o tiene preguntas adicionales, por favor llame al servicio de Apoyo al Distribuidor al 001 866 984-8398 (sin costo) o envíe un correo electrónico a email@example.com
También puede ver los detalles de los pagos de sus compensaciones cada semana accesando a su Oficina Virtual. Presione Member Info y después Past History bajo “Commissions.”
* Este aviso es enviado a su dirección de correo electrónico personal que proporcionó cuando se inscribió y activó su Oficina Virtual.
Proporcione su CURP (Clave Única de Registro de Población) para garantizar servicios seguros
En MonaVie estamos comprometidos en ofrecerle los mejores y más seguros servicios posibles. Para hacer esto efectivo, por favor proporcione su Clave Única de Registro de Población (CURP) tan pronto le sea solicitada durante su inscripción.
Cuando se registre en su Oficina Virtual por primera vez, una ventana aparecerá solicitando su información personal y su CURP. Usted podrá eludir está ventana de ingreso de su CURP, cinco veces. A la sexta, la Oficina Virtual se bloqueará para su cuenta.
A pesar de que el sistema esté bloqueado para usted, usted continuará recibiendo los pagos hasta 10 semanas. Por favor tome en cuenta que el 100% de sus ganancias estará retenido hasta que proporcione su CURP llamando al servicio de Apoyo al Distribuidor al 001 866 984-8398 (sin costo).
Una vez recibido su CURP, MonaVie iniciará el proceso de liberación de sus fondos retenidos.
Si usted continua sin darnos su CURP para la semana diez, todos los pagos ganados durante la primera semana serán penalizados y su cuenta será suspendida. Si el CURP no es proporcionado para la semana once, las ganancias de la segunda semana serán penalizadas y así sucesivamente para cada semana, hasta que recibamos su CURP.
Opciones de pago de los Productos MonaVie
Cuando empiece la operación completa en México para los primeros días de Mayo, estará en posibilidad de comprar inmediatamente producto y contar con herramientas de asistencia en Español a través de su Oficina Virtual o llamando al servicio de Apoyo al Distribuidor al 001 866 984-8398 (sin costo).
Usted puede comprar productos utilizando las tarjetas de crédito VISA, MasterCard, y American Express. También hemos creado una opción para comprar en efectivo mediante depósito bancario en Santander o HSBC.
Si elige la opción de depósito en efectivo, tendrá tres días hábiles para realizar el pago en uno de los bancos autorizados. Después de completar su pedido, una ventana como la de abajo aparecerá, proporcionándole las instrucciones y el número de referencia que tiene que dar en el banco para realizar el pago.
Puede imprimir las instrucciones para su comodidad. Si pierde u olvida los números de referencia, puede buscarlos nuevamente en Order History dentro de su Oficina Virtual.
Una vez que se reciba el pago, MonaVie procesará y enviará su pedido dentro de las próximas 48 horas hábiles.
Presentando pago de impuestos
MonaVie tiene el placer de informarle de los lineamientos establecidos para la deducción de impuestos de sus compensaciones una vez que alcance el rango de Rubí.
Inicialmente, sus ganancias semanales estarán sujetas a retención de impuestos acorde con las leyes mexicanas. MonaVie utilizará las tarifas de retención aplicables, establecidas por el gobierno para esta deducción. Para obtener información más detallada, llame a nuestra oficina en México al (55) 9178-4530.
Una vez que usted logre el rango de Rubí, tendrá la opción de proporcionar a MonaVie un RFC como persona física con actividad empresarial o como persona moral. Cuando usted proporcione el RFC, MonaVie ya no le retendrá impuestos de sus ganancias semanales. Por favor tome nota que proporcionando su RFC se le requerirá presentar la documentación correspondiente a MonaVie.
En caso de cualquier cambio de status fiscal favor de comunicarse a nuestra oficina en México al (55) 9178-4530
Después de proporcionar a MonaVie su RFC, MonaVie le podrá proporcionar, bajo solicitud, una factura por la venta de producto cada semana.
Queremos agradecerle de antemano su paciencia y consideración en este proceso, en el que estamos construyendo y proporcionando una oportunidad de negocio honesta, que cumpla con las leyes mexicanas.
Información de envío
MonaVie está haciendo equipo con la compañía líder de envíos en México para proporcionarle la mejor y más rápida entrega de sus productos.
Con una completa cobertura en todo el territorio mexicano, Estafeta nos apoya con la última tecnología incluyendo el rastreo del envío en línea.
MonaVie trabajará con Estafeta para entregar su pedido en un promedio de dos a cinco días hábiles.
En caso de cualquier retraso, por favor llame al servicio de Apoyo al Distribuidor al 001 866 984-8398 (sin costo) o envíe un correo electrónico a firstname.lastname@example.org. Nuestros representantes se pondrán en contacto con Estafeta para acelerar su envío.
Apr 20, 2009
Setting Up Your MonaVie Commissions Account
MonaVie Commissions is a substantial upgrade from the Ecount program.
Similar to a virtual bank account, MonaVie Commissions provides you with the convenience of securely transferring your earnings into the Singapore savings or checking account of your choice. You can also set up automatic fund transfers on a weekly or monthly basis, or whenever your account balance reaches a specific amount.
Other benefits of MonaVie Commissions include:
• Live, 24-hour access to commission payments
• A way to track payments and transactions in local currency
• Ability to download information into a workable Microsoft Excel file
• An exchange tool to convert profits into foreign currency*
Please note that when your MonaVie Commissions account is funded for the first time, you will receive an email notification from MonaVie Commissions.†
To set up your account:
1) Follow the link in the email to www.monaviecommissions.com
2) Click on Activate Account
3) Enter your MonaVie Distributor ID
4) Follow remaining onscreen instructions
Once you are logged into your account, MonaVie Commissions allows you to change languages and provides you with step-by-step instructions on how to remove funds under the View Demos link. The FAQs can also help you learn more about the other features of MonaVie Commissions.
If you have earned a profit and do not receive an email notification, please contact Singapore Distributor Support at 800-1301-745 or send an email to email@example.com.
You can also view the details of your commission payments each week by accessing your Virtual Office. Click Member Info and then Past History under “Commissions.”
* Subject to withholding taxes.
† This notification is sent to your personal email address that you provide upon enrolling and setting up your Virtual Office. Please make sure your information is up-to-date.
Apr 9, 2009
Designed especially for you, Lifestyles is your guide to successful MonaVie living. Listen to the Lifestyles podcast each month as Dallin Larsen, founder and president, interviews MonaVie’s top distributors to learn how they’ve created their successful MonaVie lifestyles.You can subscribe to the Lifestyles podcast at monavieonthemove.com/feed/podcast.
"I was asleep at the wheel in life, like so many others. Thank you for podcasting Lifestyles. I now know I will continue to grow and learn and help others do the same for the rest of my life!"
—Rex Garland, MonaVie distributor
Lifestyles February 2009 - Angel Matos
Lifestyles January 2009 -
Dallin message to distributors (no distributor interviewed)
Lifestyles December 2008 - Ken Porter
Lifestyles November 2008 - Scott and Sue Olsen
Lifestyles October 2008 - Matt and Kim Curtis
Lifestyles September 2008 - Orrin Woodward
Lifestyles August 2008 - Kelly Bangert
Lifestyles July 2008 - Ron & Brenda Prudhomme
Lifestyles June 2008 - Charlie & Debbie Kalb
Lifestyles May 2008 - Onyx Coale
Lifestyles April 2008 - Steve & Gina Merritt
Lifestyles March 2008 - Holly Roush
Lifestyles February 2008 - Darrell Utterbach
Lifestyles January 2008 - Brig Hart
Mar 2, 2009
MonaVie Celebrates Grand Opening in Japan
At times the Pacifico Yokohama National Grand Hall shook from the roar of more than 5,000 distributors and guests celebrating the biggest grand opening event in MonaVie history!
From the glimmer of a black Mercedes Benz in the lobby to the illuminated purple searchlights and brilliant MonaVie logo in the conference room, the excitement over MonaVie Japan's Grand Opening celebration on February 21 never dimmed.
Dallin Larsen, founder and president of MonaVie, welcomed guests by reflecting on the history and tremendous growth of MonaVie in the direct selling industry.
He also expressed his deep belief in MonaVie's five star opportunity:
1) Right Product
2) Right Timing
3) Right Management
4) Right Compensation Plan, and
5) Right Cause
More than anything, these harmonic components will help the company rise in the face of tough economic times. Dallin also enthusiastically announced the first-ever Asia Pacific Conference to be held in Sydney, Australia, later this year. The conference is part of MonaVie's stimulus package, as leaders and top distributors travel to your area to provide inspiration and necessary direction.
For MonaVie leaders, the unprecedented grand opening symbolized how eager people in Japan had been for MonaVie's arrival. Establishing a firm foundation in Japan represents a huge step in MonaVie's goal to become a multi-billion dollar company.
Dallin credited the company's success to the distributors, who will spread the message of health and prosperity one person at a time and help MonaVie gain momentum in the island country and beyond.
"If we all work together, we can change the world," Dallin said. "Many small acts will lead to big results. I believe in all of you. Let's create a wonderful future together."
The Right Product—MonaVie
Jeff Graham, vice president of product management, spoke about the renowned quality of MonaVie products, explaining how the acai berry is gathered and processed into a freeze-dried powder through a unique process. This process helps preserve the berry's rich beneficial properties. He also introduced members of the MonaVie Scientific Advisory Board.
The Right Timing—International Growth
Since launching in the United States in 2005, MonaVie has established opportunities in Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, and Brazil, with openings in Israel and Mexico on the horizon. Doug Allen, vice president of international development, said that MonaVie's global expansion is possible because of the solid foundation the company created in the United States. He also shared his enthusiasm for introducing MonaVie in various countries and how this needed to be done the right way with the right timing. Expanding an organization internationally means that no matter the time of day, MonaVie is touching people's lives!
The Right Management—Inspiring Direction
Tadamasa Shimizu, Japan general manager, received praise and support from MonaVie's corporate leaders at the event, and the crowd soon found out why Dallin held Tadamasa in such high regard. Tadamasa is the type of leader not above doing the small things. When he took the stage, he intimately recounted his experience of personally delivering the first orders of MonaVie to various regions of Japan after its official opening on January 19.
He then showed a video of how MonaVie has grown on the East Asia Island, starting from a small prep room and now moving into a beautifully adorned office in Akasaka, Tokyo. Lastly, Tadamasa invited the entire MonaVie Japan staff on stage, where together they promised to do everything in their power to help support distributors, for which they received a standing ovation from the audience.
Living in Osaka 30 years ago, Randy Larsen, cofounder and executive vice president, expressed his love for the Japanese culture. Randy's wonderful character showed as he shared his experiences with a speech that invited laughter and captured the hearts of the audience, who felt his sincere desire to communicate in Japanese.
Henry Marsh, cofounder and executive vice president, has an enchanting ability to light up a stage and pump up an audience. He did just that in Japan. The former world-class athlete showed footage of his Olympic race to inspire the audience and to teach how passion leads to victory.
Varlin Law, vice president of international sales, expressed gratitude for the MonaVie Japan pioneers, who believed in the company long before an office or a Japan staff was formed. He then shared stories to illustrate Dallin's impact within the company, declaring that Dallin's vision, drive, and integrity are key reasons for MonaVie's overall success.
The Right Compensation Plan—Awards and Recognition
The conference room exploded with applause as distributors, who had achieved the rank of Star or above, made their way on stage to be recognized as the pioneers of MonaVie Japan!
Hawaiian Blue Diamond Recognition
Henry Marsh presented Mr. Shirou Oozono, MonaVie's newest Hawaiian Blue Diamond, with a MonaVie Surf Board.
Black Diamond Recognition
Ms. Kyoko Akiyama, Japan’s first Black Diamond, was presented with a key to a Black Mercedes Benz. She gained a conviction of MonaVie after visiting MonaVie’s corporate headquarters in Utah, where she met Dallin. Her belief in the product, persistence, and hard work has allowed her to achieve great success, even as she waited for the full business opportunity to arrive in Japan.
International Black Diamonds
Crowne Black Diamonds, Brig and Lita Hart (U.S.), as well as Black Diamonds, Scott Olsen (U.S.), Ken and Carol Porter (U.S.), and Megan Wolfenden (Australia) traveled to Japan to congratulate everyone on the significant milestone. They provided wonderful guidance to the Japan distributors, who are ready to follow in their footsteps and achieve similar results.
The Right Cause—The MORE Project
Personally touched by his experience with helping children in Brazil, Randy Larsen followed his speech with a presentation on the MORE Project. While many lives have been positively affected by the MORE Project, Randy stated many more families need help to rise out of their strained circumstances.
Dallin challenged the audience to donate whatever they could to the MORE Project. To the astonishment of MonaVie leaders, the crowd rose from their seats and formed a lengthy line around the conference room. Each guest came up one by one to drop off their donation and to shake hands with Dallin and other MonaVie leaders.
By the end of the event, the MORE Project had received US$25,000 in donations!
Before the curtains closed, Dallin announced one last surprise—a MonaVie commercial (created specifically for Japan) that would be shown on nine various street television screens in four major locations throughout Japan. The video was then played for the audience and the excitement in the conference room reached its zenith as distributors and guests saw how MonaVie continues to provide them with tools to succeed.
Located above the Japan corporate office in Akasaka, Tokyo, the MonaVie Salon was unveiled with a Ribbon Cutting ceremony as part of the Grand Opening celebration.
Seminars for up to 100 people will take place in the salon. There is also a counter where people can place orders, register, and taste product. One corner of the salon is dedicated to the MORE Project. In addition, computers are available for distributors to view their Virtual Office, while television monitors play MonaVie DVDs to complete the impressive atmosphere.
MonaVie's Grand Opening in Japan was grand indeed. Dallin expressed his deep belief that MonaVie's success in Japan will match, if not exceed, the company's success in the U.S. within three to five years.
So, it's official: the sun has risen on MonaVie in Japan, and the future looks bright!
Feb 11, 2009
Host Your Own Red Carpet Tasting Party
Join MonaVie at the Academy Awards by hosting your own red carpet tasting party. Mark your calendars for February 22, and tune into the broadcast at 5PT/8ET on ABC. Check out the following tips you can use to get your party started:
Tip #1: Create a guest list and send out invitations (include your information) using the email template below:
You are cordially invited to a
MonaVie Red Carpet Tasting Party
in honor of the Academy Awards
Date: Sunday, February 22, 2009
RSVP by calling:
Tip #2: Print official Academy Awards ballots for each of your guests at www.oscar.com
Tip #3: Prepare a MonaVie juice bar and appetizer spread
Order a party platter from a local grocery store with an assortment of cheese and crackers, fruit, mini desserts such as éclairs and bite-sized cheesecakes, and other finger foods. Use an old catering trick to elevate your food to different levels-turn over a wooden crate or decorative pot, wrap completely with a large napkin or small tablecloth, and voila! You have a riser. And, don't forget to have several MonaVie shot glasses on hand for the juice bar.
Tip #4: Create an Oscar-worthy atmosphere
The Academy Awards is all things glamorous, so set the mood with candles, crisp white linens, a bountiful supply of MonaVie, and a spray of fresh flowers. Be sure to have everyone fill out their ballots, and sit back and enjoy the show.
Tip #5: Have your camera ready
Make your guests feel like stars by taking several photos. Then, send pictures from your red carpet tasting party to firstname.lastname@example.org, and you could be featured in the next issue of On the Move magazine.
Nov 19, 2008
President's Message—State of the Company in Australia and New Zealand
[iframe http://media.monavie.com/VIDEO/DallinAustNzMessage 480 400]