Jul 1, 2009
"First Class to Fenway" Promotion Official Rules
1. The contest shall consist of a competition among MonaVie distributors. The winners shall be the six distributors who make the most new personally enrolled Stars in their downline during the term of the contest. A Star is an Active distributor (as defined in the compensation plan) personally sponsored by a contest participant where the Active distributor has at least two personally sponsored and Active distributors. The contest is open to U.S. and Canada MonaVie distributors. The contest shall commence April 18, 2009, at 12 a.m. (MDT) and shall continue in duration until 11:59 p.m. (MDT), July 31, 2009.
2. The prize consists of a ticket for the six winners and one guest each to a major league baseball game between the Boston Red Sox and the New York Yankees. Game dates are August 21 and 22, 2009. Included is a roundtrip first class air fare from the closest commercial airport where each winner lives to Tampa Bay, Florida. From there, the winners and guests will fly aboard the MonaVie Jet. Dallin and Karree will accompany winners on the MonaVie Jet to or from Boston. In Boston, they will attend the game and spend the night in a luxury hotel. The following day the MonaVie Jet will take the winners and guests to Tampa Bay, Florida, and from there they will be flown to where they started from. The prize is not redeemable in cash and must be accepted as awarded.
3. In the event of a tie, the distributor with the greatest number of First Order Bonuses shall be deemed the winner. The decision of the contest judges is final-no substitutions will be available.
4. By claiming the prize, the winner authorizes the use, without additional compensation of his or her name and/or likeness and/or voice/photograph and municipality of residence for promotion and/or advertising purposes in any manner and in any medium (including without limitation, radio broadcasts, newspaper and other publications and in television or film releases, slides, videotape, distribution over the internet and picture data storage) which MonaVie, LLC may deem appropriate.
5. By entering the contest, the winner releases MonaVie, LLC and any of its parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees and agencies (collectively, the "Released Parties") from any liability whatsoever, and waive any and all causes of action, related to any claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the contest or delivery, misdelivery, acceptance, possession, use or inability to use any prize (including, without limitation, claims, costs, injuries, losses and damages related to personal injuries, death, damage to or destruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation or portrayal in a false light, whether intentional or unintentional), whether under a theory of contract, tort (including negligence), warranty or other theory, to the extent permitted by law.
6. MonaVie, LLC retains the rights, in its absolute and sole discretion, to make substitutions of equivalent kind or approximate value in the event of the unavailability of any prize or component of the prize for any reason whatsoever.
7. This contest is subject to all federal, state/provincial and municipal laws. The value of the prize may be reportable as income.
8. MonaVie, LLC reserves the right to withdraw or terminate this contest at any time without prior notice.
9. Accommodations, unless otherwise stated, refers to 1 night, double-occupancy accommodations in a luxury hotel. Each winner and guest must agree to the airline's terms and conditions of travel. Once confirmed, trip dates and travel accommodations cannot be changed by winner; however, travel is subject to availability, blackout dates, and/or change due to circumstances beyond MonaVie's control. Winner and guest must travel on the same dates, itinerary, and fare class. No extensions will be permitted, and any unused travel will be forfeited. Winner and guest are responsible for ensuring that all travel papers required for travel to the destination are in good order and are valid. The prize may not be separated and must be accepted as awarded; cash equivalent substitution will not be available.