Jul 6, 2009
Emv™ Car Wrap Contest Rules
- The contest shall consist of a competition among MonaVie distributors. To enter the contest, the contestants shall a) design a car wrap featuring Emv and consisting of approved MonaVie logos and trademarks; b) submit an electronic version of the car wrap to email@example.com; c) conform the car wrap to all guidance given by Compliance and wrap a vehicle (the wrap may not contain any material or artwork copyrighted or trademarked by a third party);and d) e-mail an image of the wrapped vehicle and a copy of the invoice of the work to firstname.lastname@example.org. “Vehicle” means a car, truck, motor coach, boat or motorcycle that is properly licensed and insured and that contains no visible body damage. MonaVie will post the images at www.monaviemediacenter.com, where viewers can vote for the best looking vehicle. Finalists shall be the three distributors whose images submitted according to the foregoing rules receive the most votes during the contest term. The contest is open to U.S. and Canada MonaVie distributors. The contest shall commence July 10, 2009 at 12:00 AM MDT and shall continue in duration until 11:59 PM MDT January 15, 2010. Contest winners shall be the three finalists whose car wrap images receive the most votes between January 16 and 30, 2010. Winners will be announced in February 2010.
- The first place prize consists of fully paid round-trip air fare for two from the closest commercial airport where the distributor lives to Rio de Janeiro, Brazil; hotel accommodations for 5 days and 4 nights, including two days at the MORE Project, and $500 cash. The second place prize consists of a fully paid round-trip air fare for two from the closest commercial airport where the distributor lives to Salt Lake City, Utah; hotel accommodations for 3 days and 2 nights in the MonaVie Villa at the Zermatt Resort & Spa in Midway, Utah, and $250 cash. The third place prize consists of $1,000 cash. All contestants who submit a car-wrap image pursuant to the rules in paragraph 1 will receive six free cases of MonaVie Emv and an autographed picture of MonaVie sponsored Indy Car racer Tomas Scheckter.
- In the event of a tie, a panel of corporate employees shall vote between the tied contestants. The decision of the contest judges is final – no substitutions will be available.
- By claiming the prize, the winners authorize the use, without additional compensation, of his or her name and/or likeness and/or voice/photograph and municipality of residence for promotion and/or advertising purposes in any manner and in any medium (including without limitation, radio broadcasts, newspaper and other publications and in television or film releases, slides, videotape, distribution over the internet and picture data storage) which MonaVie, LLC may deem appropriate.
- By entering the contest, the winner releases MonaVie, LLC and any of its parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees and agencies (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from any liability whatsoever, and waive any and all causes of action, related to any claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the contest or delivery, misdelivery, acceptance, possession, use or inability to use any prize (including, without limitation, claims, costs, injuries, losses and damages related to personal injuries, death, damage to or destruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation or portrayal in a false light, whether intentional or unintentional), whether under a theory of contract, tort (including negligence), warranty or other theory, to the extent permitted by law.
- MonaVie, LLC retains the rights, in its absolute and sole discretion, to make substitutions of equivalent kind or approximate value in the event of the unavailability of any prize or component of the prize for any reason whatsoever.
- This contest is subject to all federal, state/provincial and municipal laws. The value of the prize may be reportable as income.
- MonaVie, LLC reserves the right to withdraw or terminate this contest at any time without prior notice.
- Each winner and guest must agree to the airline’s terms and conditions of travel. Once confirmed, trip dates and travel accommodations cannot be changed by winner; however, travel is subject to availability, blackout dates, and/or change due to circumstances beyond MonaVie’s control. Winner and guest must travel on the same dates, itinerary, and fare class. No extensions will be permitted, and any unused travel will be forfeited. Winner and guest are responsible for ensuring that all travel papers required for travel to the destination are in good order, and are valid. The prize may not be separated and must be accepted as awarded, cash equivalent substitution will not be available. Awards must be claimed and awarded travel taken within one year of award.