Jun 13, 2011
10 Principles of Leadership
- Leaders dream big dreams.
- Leaders never quit on themselves; they adjust.
- Leaders understand the value of work and focus.
- Leaders chase their passions, not their pensions.
- Leaders are risk takers willing to fail in order to succeed.
- Leaders master the art of communication.
- Leaders improve themselves continually.
- Leaders are willing to make difficult decisions decisively.
- Leadership sometimes requires loneliness.
- Great leaders in history move from success to significance.