Mark your calendar for Japan's 1-Year Anniversary Convention, Saturday, February 27, 2010, 2–7 p.m. (Tokyo time), a grand celebration you won't want to miss!
MonaVie Japan opened in January of last year, and is now welcoming their 1-year anniversary! To commemorate this momentous occasion, an impressive list of speakers will be joining our MonaVie family in Yokohama, Japan, to attend this exciting event.
Featured speakers include:
• Dallin A. Larsen, Founder, Chairman, and CEO
• Dell Brown, President and Chief Operating Officer
• Jeff Graham, Vice President of Product Management
• Varlin Law, Vice President of North Asia Sales
• Tadamasa Shimizu, General Manager of MonaVie Japan
• Bong-Yong Na, General Manager of Korea
• Dr. Alex Schauss, a renowned scientific expert on the acai berry
• Sergio Ponce, Brazil Director for the More Project
The convention theme is "Hiyaku" (take flight). And, take flight is what MonaVie Japan is aiming to do—to go above and beyond what has been accomplished thus far to only increase in momentum and power in 2010! Dallin’s passion coupled with MonaVie Japan’s power will leave a wake in Yokohama!
1-1-1 Minato Mirai, Nishi-ku, Yokohama 220-0012, Japan
For event details, contact your Executive Support agent or Distributor Support at 1-866-217-8455.