Aug 16, 2012
Randy Schroeder’s Top 10 Reasons to Register for Acceler8 in Anaheim
Have you registered for Acceler8 in Anaheim yet?
I hope the answer to that question is a resounding “Yes!” But if you haven’t yet secured your spot, here are 10 reasons that I feel you should, in no particular order of importance:
- Meeting Makers Make It. Those who do not opt in to Major Empowering Events are, in fact, distributors at risk.
- One of my longtime personal mentors, Dr. John C. Maxwell, is a keynote speaker!
- We will fully introduce a revolutionary product/the “scanner,” the use of which will so fully validate the benefit and value of the MonaVie product line that our business will experience a fundamental shift.
- We now have significant proofs of the effectiveness of the MVP process, as introduced in St. Louis. In Anaheim, you’ll learn from those early adopters who are experiencing significant growth NOW!
- The MonaVie distributor force is a very talented group. Your opportunity to be taught by the very best in the industry is in Anaheim!
- Do you have limiting beliefs? Do you sometimes feel that you have disadvantages that prevent success? Learn from Spencer West that an obstacle is just that—an obstacle; and, it may not be a disadvantage at all! Do you have two legs? Be grateful for that ADVANTAGE!
- We at MonaVie are blessed to have incredible people in ownership. Never miss a chance to learn from Dallin and Karree Larsen!
- I promise you that I will be at my very best. I hope that I will be able to share some life experience or bit of knowledge with you that will encourage and empower you.
- Rex Crain. In addition to being a main stage speaker, Rex will conduct a Christian non-denominational Sunday devotional service that will be inspiring and uplifting. If you are not of the Christian faith, I promise that the service will be of value and that your own beliefs will not be denigrated.
- So many more reasons...some unique only to you!
So, have you registered for Anaheim? If not, do so NOW!
President of North America & Europe