Mar 12, 2013
Qualify for Black Tie Salt Lake City by August 16. Create Memories to Last a Lifetime!
There are three ways to qualify and enjoy all the benefits of being Black Tie qualified at the 2013 Salt Lake City Conference. And, the best part is that literally any distributor—from the most recently enrolled distributor on up—is eligible to qualify for the event. Review the requirements below and decide today what you’ll do to become Black Tie qualified in Salt Lake City!
In addition to the following requirements, all Black Tie Event qualifiers must be:
- Active at 200 PV on AutoShip AND
- Junior Executive Kit or Senior Executive Kit qualified AND
- Accrue 1,000 PV in new personal enrollments.
Here are the three ways to become Black Tie Qualified:
- Enroll 10 new distributors at 200 PV and on 200 PV AutoShip or greater between January 19 and August 16, 2013.
- Rank advance to Gold Executive or above between January 19 and August 16, 2013.
- For Ruby Executives* or above: Determine your highest paid-as rank between December 7 and December 28, 2012 (baseline period), and then do one of the following between January 19 and August 16, 2013:
- Qualify 3 consecutive weeks at that rank (minimum of paid-as Ruby Executive).
- Qualify 8 non-consecutive weeks at that rank (minimum of paid-as Ruby Executive).
* Contact your MonaVie Support representative for specific details on your individual qualification status.