Dec 3, 2013
Pin + Win Contest: I’m A MonaVie Chef
The holidays are here, so that means it’s time for our 2nd Annual MonaVie Pin + Win Contest on Pinterest.
What’s fueling the inspiration for this “meeting of great MonaVie Pinning Minds”? It’s none other than our talented team members down in Brazil who recently held a very successful cooking contest. (You can check out all of their gorgeous and mouthwatering entries here.)
So, we thought it would be fun to have a friendly culinary competition to show our Brazilian friends who has better skills in the kitchen with our I’m A MonaVie Chef contest.
We want to read and—most importantly—see pictures of your favorite recipe using any MonaVie product or combination of products. Your culinary creations can be hot, cold, sweet, or savory.
And here’s best part… When you share your photos or video with the recipes you could win a case of your favorite MonaVie product.
Here’s how it works.
OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES:
1) Start following the “MonaVieCorp” Pinterest board. Click here to follow us now.
2) Create a new board under your personal Pinterest account and name it I’m A MonaVie Chef. If you haven’t created your own Pinterest account yet, you can go here to do it now.
3) Start taking photos of your favorite MonaVie recipe then post the recipe in the space beneath your photos. Photos can be “action” shots of you making the recipe or “still” shots of the finished product. You can even show us a video of you and your family enjoying your MonaVie product together or on the go. Let your creativity shine through.
4) Email us a link to your I’m A MonaVie Chef board at email@example.com by 5:00 p.m. (Mountain Standard Time), December 31, 2013.
Eligibility: The I’m A MonaVie Chef contest is open to all U.S. and Canadian residents (excluding Quebec residents) who are 18 years old or older at the time of entry, and who are current distributors with MonaVie. Employees of MonaVie corporate and their immediate family are not eligible to participate.
Judging: Judging will be based on positive representation of MonaVie and its quality brand, creativity, and composition. During the week of January 6–10, 2014, the MonaVie social media team will pick the top 10 entries based on the aforementioned criteria. From the top 10, a select team of MonaVie directors and management will then choose the top 3 boards. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by the official rules and the decisions made by the judges, which shall be final and binding in all respects.
Winners: Winners will be notified via email on or before January 20, 2014. A list of winners may also be posted on the MonaVie On the Move page, Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest.
Participants must comply with the following Terms:
- You agree that upon submission of your I’m A MonaVie Chef board, MonaVie LLC and its subsidiaries shall have an unlimited royalty-free non-exclusive license in perpetuity to reproduce the board, create any derivative works of the board, and publish the board and its derivative works and any photos contained therein, in part or in whole, in any media. By entering the contest, you warrant that you created the board for your entry into the contest. You warrant that all photos and other art used in the submission are each an original work created by you.
- You agree to comply with these Terms and Conditions and that your board shall conform to the Terms of Service and other requirements of Pinterest.
- If you win, by claiming the prize you authorize the use, without additional compensation, of your name, likeness, image, and municipality of residence for promotion and/or advertising purposes in any manner and in any medium (including without limitation, radio broadcasts, newspaper and other publications and in television or film releases, slides, videotape, distribution over the internet and picture data storage) which MonaVie may deem appropriate.
- By entering the contest, you release MonaVie and any of its parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from any liability whatsoever, and waive any and all causes of action, related to any claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the contest or delivery, misdelivery, acceptance, possession, use or inability to use any prize (including, without limitation, claims, costs, injuries, losses and damages related to personal injuries, death, damage to or destruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation or portrayal in a false light, whether intentional or unintentional), whether under a theory of contract, tort (including negligence), warranty or other theory, to the extent permitted by law.
- MonaVie retains the rights, in its absolute and sole discretion, to make substitutions of equivalent kind or approximate value in the event of the unavailability of any prize or component of the prize for any reason whatsoever.
- This contest is subject to all federal, state/provincial and municipal laws. The value of the prize may be reportable as income.
- MonaVie reserves the right to modify, withdraw or terminate this contest at any time without prior notice.