Feb 3, 2014
MORE Project Expedition 2014
For which of the following reasons would you most want to join a MORE Project Expedition?
- I want to visit Brazil and see where the acai berry comes from.
- I want to serve the children of the MORE Project and give them every ounce of love I have to give.
- I’d like to take my wayward teenager in hopes of giving him a new perspective on life. (Yes, this has actually happened!)
- Any others? Leave your reason in the comments below.
Download the MORE Project Expedition 2014 flier, and share it with your friends so they can go with you!
Join us in Brazil, April 6–13, 2014!
If you’ve ever wanted to be a part of a group of individuals working hard to improve the lives of families living in Brazil, the MORE Project expedition is your chance!
In Brazil, you will…
- Spend a life-changing week in Niteroi, Brazil, visiting with and serving the children of the MORE Project.
- Enjoy a day in Rio de Janeiro visiting the Christ the Redeemer monument, Sugar Loaf, and Copacabana Beach.
- Experience real Brazilian cuisine at Rodezio restaurant.
This trip is open to all. We look forward to a wonderful gathering of people from all over the world coming together in Brazil and doing MORE!