Sep 25, 2012
Distributor Leaders' Tips from Diamond Destination (North America Webinar Replay)
Blake Schroeder, Vice President of North America and EMEA, hosted this week's call from Diamond Destination in Maui, Hawaii, and was joined by several distributor and corporate leaders, including:
Steve and Gina Merritt, Crowne Black Diamonds
- "Bring a minimum of five new guests to each Get a VIEW Tour meeting. Guests get in free!"—Gina Merritt
- "Now is the time to run; it's not time to wait. Sponsor a minimum of one new person a week. If you want to find success, you need to be showing the plan."—Steve Merritt
Jeff Cohen, Chief Marketing Officer
- Learn where to find updates, videos, and downloadable fliers about VIEW and the Get a VIEW Tour. Jeff also gives you the vision behind the new and inspiring A More Meaningful Life video and MonaVie flipchart, which you can share with the people you meet every day.
Holly Roush, Presidential Black Diamond
- "MonaVie is making it so easy for you with the Get a VIEW Tour. The amount of people you have at the tour will determine the rate at which you advance. Check the On the Move Media Center daily to find out what's going on. Put some dates and goals on your calendar, and let's make it happen."
Todd and Angelique Hartog, Royal Black Diamonds
- "Those who show up with people at the Get a VIEW Tour are gonna go up."—Angelique Hartog
- "I believe this fourth quarter of 2012 and 2013 will be MonaVie's biggest quarter and year since we started. Everywhere we go, people are going to want to get their antioxidant score with VIEW. Don't be left out!"—Todd Hartog
Calvin Becerra, Royal Black Diamond
- "Create a road that leads to Diamond, and build your business with the Executive Kits. You guys can get there!"
Watch the full Webinar replay.
North America Webinar Archive
To watch all of Randy’s previous North America Webinars:
- Go to monaviemediacenter.com.
- Underneath “Quick Links,” click on the second green button labeled “North America Webinar.”
- Scroll down and underneath “Previous Webinars,” click on “2012.”
There, you’ll find links to all previous webinars.