Jul 29, 2013
Congratulations, William (Bear) and Angela Harris, iPad Mini Promo Winners!
Congratulations to William (Bear) and Angela Harris, from Anaheim, California, on winning an iPad Mini through the iPad Mini Promo! Here’s what they had to say about their accomplishment…
“We call every Friday ‘Rank Night.’ That’s when your team can pull its efforts together and make ranks. It is also an evaluation of productivity. Check the boards and run the numbers; control your pipeline; track your business and teach your team how to track theirs; and, identify the weak colored week cycle. This will create momentum, and everyone gets into it because it's learning how to stabilize your business. In the process of trying to get some of my distributors Black Tie qualified, I won the iPad Mini promo. This is called running your pipeline numbers, which sharpens and hones your business and identifies potential areas that need to be addressed. You will hit all of your big goals if you can master this!
“Are you up for the challenge? If so, your goal for 2013 is to personally sponsor a minimum of 40 new people on an appropriate initial order and AutoShip. The following tips are a great way to track your daily and weekly goals for success:
- Get as many people as you can on the weekly nine-minute 24/7 business briefing calls.
- Get as many people as you can on your website.
- Get them on a three-way call with someone who has a vested interest in your success.
- If they are local, qualify and meet them. If they're long distance, qualify and mail them a bottle.
- Finally, sponsor them! Sponsoring fixes everything!
“Refine your progress weekly, and then total it up Friday night at 11 p.m. If you put in some real solid numbers, you will go up in ranks and income. Some achievement categories to look at include:
- Weekly Monday Team Leadership Call
- Weekly Monday Personal Coaching Call
- Daily Partner Check-In (text or call)
- Personal Development CD/Book
“Also, pay attention to your Daily Prospecting Activities…
- 0 to 4 contacts (Fair)
- 5 to 10 contacts (Good)
- 11 to 20 contacts (Exceptional)
- 21+ contacts (Awesome)
…as well as your Weekly Sponsorships:
- 1 per week (Fair)
- 2 per week (Good)
- 3+ (Exceptional)
“To help you with this challenge, keep an accountability form with the following information. This form is for very serious business builders who really want to take their MonaVie income to the next level:
- How many new people did you have on a nine-minute 24/7 business briefing call last week?
- How many new people did you have on your business website last week?
- How many new people did you have on a three-way call last week?
- Most importantly, how many new MonaVie reps did you sponsor last week?
“As Paula Pritchard says, ‘There is simply no price too great for the privilege of owning yourself. Create an income that continues long after your work is done.’ Here’s to a prosperous 2013!”
Click here for complete details on how you can win an iPad Mini.