May 23, 2012
Compensation Plan Updates from 2012 Convention in St. Louis
Several new updates to the U.S. and Canada Compensation Plans were announced at Convention in St. Louis, all of which are designed to help you become more profitable more quickly and reach your goals faster than previously possible. In case you missed them, here’s a brief overview of what was announced*. For complete details, download the Compensation Plan by visiting monavie.com/opportunity/compensation-plan.
Introduction of the Executive Order Bonus
Building a business the MonaVie 2.0 way starts with our new Executive Order Bonus Program. After you have purchased your own Executive Kit, make sure that every one of your personally sponsored enrollees purchases an Executive Kit upon enrollment. When they do, you receive an Executive Order Bonus as follows:
- When your personally sponsored distributors buy the Senior Executive Kit (1,000 PV), you earn an Executive Order Bonus of $200.
- When your personally sponsored distributors buy the Junior Executive Kit (500 PV), you earn an Executive Order Bonus of $100.
Click here for complete details.
First Order Bonus Is Back!
- Active distributors with at least 200 PV earn a one-time-only FOB of 20% of the PV (up to a maximum of $40) when their personally sponsored distributors place a first-time order of MonaVie products.
- Active distributors with 100–199 PV earn a one-time-only FOB of 10% of the PV (up to a maximum of $20) when their personally sponsored distributors place a first-time order of MonaVie products.
PEAR requirements have been added to the ranks of Bronze, Silver, and Gold as follows:
- Bronze Executive…200 PEAR
- Silver Executive…500 PEAR
- Gold Executive…1,000 PEAR (no more than 500 in any one leg)
PEAR requirements have been lowered for the ranks of Emerald, Diamond, and Blue Diamond as follows (no more than 10,000 PEAR can come from any one leg for each of these ranks):
- Emerald Executive…15,000 PEAR (previously 20,000)
- Diamond…20,000 PEAR (previously 30,000)
- Blue Diamond…30,000 PEAR (previously 45,000)
* Updates apply to U.S. and Canada markets only.