Jan 14, 2013
Black Tie Orlando Qualification Period Ends Friday, January 18. Who’s in the Lead?
As we approach the finish line for qualifying for Black Tie Orlando, here’s a snapshot at what the top 5 enroller race looks like. The following distributors (listed by rank and city only) are in the running to qualify for this month’s Black Tie Event by enrolling the most new distributors at 500 PV or greater during the qualification period:
- Silver Executive, Santa Maria, California
- Silver Executive, The Woodlands, Texas
- Gold Executive, Odessa, Texas
- Ruby Executive, Santa Maria, California
- Blue Diamond Executive, Riverside, California
Remember, there are three ways to qualify and enjoy all the benefits of being Black Tie qualified at the Get a VIEW Conference in Orlando. So, take a minute to review the requirements below and get moving!
In addition to the following requirements, all Black Tie Event qualifiers must be:
- Active at 200 PV on AutoShip and must purchase either a Junior Executive Kit or a Senior Executive Kit in order to qualify for the event, AND
- Accrue 1,000 PV in new personal enrollments.
Here are the three ways to become Black Tie Qualified:
- Become a top 5 enroller of new distributors who enroll at 500 PV or greater between September 1, 2012, and January 18, 2013.
- Rank Advance to Ruby Executive or above between September 1, 2012, and January 18, 2013.
For Emerald Executives or above: Determine your highest paid-as rank between August 4 and August 31, 2012 (baseline period), and then do one of the following between September 1, 2012, and January 18, 2013:
- Qualify 3 consecutive weeks at that rank (minimum of paid-as Emerald Executive).
- Qualify 8 non-consecutive weeks at that rank (minimum of paid-as Emerald Executive).