Mar 13, 2014
Black Tie Is Back! Qualify for the Royal Treatment at the Indianapolis Black Tie Event
Have you seen all that goes down at a MonaVie Black Tie Event? We’re talking glitz and glamour and memories to last a lifetime! Check out the previous Black Tie events.
How will we celebrate your hard work next? Qualify for the Indianapolis Black Tie Event and experience the premium lifestyle of a MonaVie distributor first hand!
Black Tie winners receive:
- Admission to the Black Tie Event
- Access to the Black Tie Lounge during the Indianapolis Conference
- Preferred registration at the Indianapolis Conference
- Preferred seating at the Indianapolis Conference
Any distributor—from the most recently enrolled distributor on up—is eligible to qualify for the event! Review the requirements below and decide today how you will become Black Tie qualified in Indianapolis. We’ll see you there!
Here are 4 ways to become Black Tie qualified:*
- Enroll 15 new distributors at 200 PV and on 200 PV AutoShip or greater between January 4 and August 8, 2014
- Qualify for the 4x4 Jeep Program between January 4 and August 8, 2014
- Rank advance to Gold Executive or above between January 4 and August 8, 2014
- For Ruby Executives or above: Determine your highest paid-as rank between February 1–28, 2014 (baseline period), and then do one of the following between March 1, 2014 and August 8, 2014:
- Qualify 3 consecutive weeks at your highest paid-as baseline rank (minimum of paid-as Ruby Executive)
- Qualify 8 non-consecutive weeks at your highest paid-as baseline rank (minimum of paid-as Ruby Executive)
In addition, all Black Tie Event qualifiers must meet EACH of the following requirements:
- Active at 200 PV
- On AutoShip
- Junior Executive Kit or Senior Executive Kit qualified
- Accrue 1,000 PV in new personal enrollments
Feel free to contact your MonaVie Support for specific details on your individual qualification status.
* Only the Black Tie qualifying distributor and his or her business partner (or spouse/significant other) is eligible to attend. The guest cannot be a registered MonaVie distributor, regardless if they are up line, down line, or cross line.