Apr 2, 2012
Are You Black-Tie Qualified Yet?
We are less than 50 days away from our first MonaVie Black Tie Event in North America. Through the Black Tie qualification requirements, there is a way for literally any distributor to attend the event, from the most recently enrolled distributor on up!
What are you going to do in the next month and a half to get Black-Tie qualified?
- Can you become one of North America’s top five enrollers between now and May 11?
- Can you advance to Emerald Executive or above by May 11?
- Between now and May 11, can you qualify for three non-consecutive weeks at your highest paid-as rank between January 20 and March 16, 2012?
If the answer to any of these questions is ‘yes’ (and, it is!), then you can become Black-Tie qualified. So, get to work and get yourself qualified for this exceptional event that everyone will be talking about after convention.
View the photo gallery from our Europe Black Tie Event in France.
Black Tie Event in St. Louis Qualification Requirements
All qualifiers must be Active at 200 PV on AutoShip, and there are three ways to become Black Tie Qualified:
- The top 5 distributors to sign up the most enrollees with 300 PV or greater between now and May 11, will become Black Tie Qualified.
- Rank Advance to Emerald Executive or above between now and May 11. Qualifiers must also accrue at least 500 PV in personal enrollments by May 11.
- Determine your highest paid-as rank between January 20 and March 16, 2012. By May 11, qualify three non-consecutive weeks at that rank (paid-as rank must be Emerald Executive or above). Qualifiers must also accrue at least 500 PV in personal enrollments by May 11.