Nov 4, 2013
10 Ways Your Gift Will Make a Difference on the MORE World Day of Giving, November 30
November 30, 2013, marks the first ever MORE World Day of Giving! This is a day we’re asking distributors around the world to unite in doing one or two simple things:
- Give a one-time gift to the MORE Project™ through their MonaVie Virtual Office.
- Consider giving ongoing support by contributing through their MonaVie AutoShip order.
Don’t miss this chance to stand and be counted among the thousands who are willing to give their time, love, and resources to the children and families of the MORE Project. As MonaVie Founder and Chairman of the Board Dallin A. Larsen is often quoted as saying, “It is important that we become a blessing after we are blessed.” Here are 10 ways your gift will bless lives worldwide:
- Educate over 600 students and 300 adults
- Provide 1,400 meals a day for hungry families
- Teach children to read
- Keep children away from drugs
- Help children stay in school
- Teach computer skills
- Operate three schools
- Provide counseling and social services
- Provide shelter and protection for at-risk youth
- Provide dance, soccer, and jiu-jitsu lessons
Promote the MORE World Day of Giving on social media by using the following hash tags:
Visit www.themoreproject.org for more information.