News

First Last

Mar 2, 2015

introducing “lose fat with nat” blog series

Did you know that March is National Nutrition Month? This annual campaign focuses on the importance of making informed food choices and getting daily exercise. This year, the theme for National Nutrition Month is “Bite into a Healthy Lifestyle”, and that’s exactly what one mynt employee intends to do with her weight loss journey, “Lose Fat with Nat”.

Feb 27, 2015

more details about the mynt difference trip

In the last few weeks, we’ve shared what you need to do to earn credits towards the mynt difference promotion. Now we’re ready to reveal more details about the mynt difference trip, including the hotel in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico and the local charities we’ll be partnering with this June 4-7!

Feb 26, 2015

mom drops 120 pounds & 80 inches

Nutrition and Fitness Expert Mark Macdonald kicks off his new Transformation Tuesday segment on HLN. Every week, he’ll feature an inspiring success story of someone who has transformed their body with HLN’s 8-Week Transformation Challenge and our CORE line of products.

Feb 12, 2015

mom says goodbye to “before” clothes for good

Nutrition and Fitness Expert Mark Macdonald kicks off his new Transformation Tuesday segment on HLN. Every week, he’ll feature an inspiring success story of someone who has transformed their body with HLN’s 8-Week Transformation Challenge and our CORE line of products.

Feb 6, 2015

MonaVie Founding Distributor & mynt Leader Scott Olsen Leads mynt Pre-launch Tour in Japan

Imperial Black Diamond Executive Scott Olsen, one of MonaVie’s international founding distributors, is blazing the trail again. This time he is traveling to hold a series of mynt pre-launch meetings in Japan over the coming days. 

Feb 3, 2015

Excitement Builds for mynt and Madrid Event after Europe Tour

Shortly after celebrating the official launch of mynt at the No Limit Conference, Chief Marketing Officer Paul Muehlmann, Crowne Black Diamond Executive Steve Merritt, Presidential Black Diamond Executive Calvin Becerra, and Blue Diamond Executive Gem Morris took the buzz overseas.

Feb 3, 2015

Organizational Webinar Replay

Mar 5, 2015

introducing core boost omega-3

Are you eating enough fi­sh? Most of us don’t and that means we may not be getting enough essential fatty acids (Omega-3s) in our diet to help maintain good health. Sometimes we all need a little boost.

Jan 22, 2015

Family Loses 245 Pounds Combined

Nutrition and Fitness Expert Mark Macdonald kicks off his new Transformation Tuesday segment on HLN. Every week, he’ll feature an inspiring success story of someone who has transformed their body with HLN’s 8-Week Transformation Challenge and our CORE line of products.

Jan 21, 2015

Introducing CORE Protein Bars

Did you know that successful weight loss is only 25% exercise? The other 75% comes from following a good nutrition plan and consuming 5-6 small meals a day. How does one eat 5-6 small meals a day?

First Last