Aug 15, 2011
MVPay Hub to Replace Ecount
MonaVie is pleased to announce a better way for you to receive and transfer commissions, as MVPay Hub will soon become the default payment method for all U.S. distributors.
In preparation for this change, please note the following:
- U.S. distributors will receive a new MonaVie Visa Prepaid Card branded with the MVPay Hub logo sometime during the last week of August.
- On Friday, August 26, 2011, MonaVie will load commissions into your Ecount one final time. After this date, MVPay Hub will automatically be set as the default payment method in your Virtual Office.
- Any commissions earned on or after September 2, 2011, will automatically be loaded onto your new MVPay Hub Visa card.*
You may continue to use Ecount until the balance on your card is exhausted.† Ecount cards that are lost or stolen after August 26 will not be re-issued. If your card is lost or stolen after this date and still has a balance, please contact MonaVie Support. The balance on the card will then be withdrawn and loaded to your new MVPay Hub account.
* Until you earn commissions on or after September 2, 2011, your new MVPay Hub Visa card will have a zero balance.
† Please note that an Ecount inactivity fee of US$3 per month will take effect after 6 months of inactivity. It is recommended to withdraw funds as soon as possible. For more information, call Ecount Customer Support at 1-800-422-1992.
MVPay Hub Features
MVPay Hub provides you with a variety of features and an innovative and secure way to access, use, and transfer your earnings.
- Request a FREE MVPay Hub Visa card.
- Select a bank account to transfer funds to using Automatic Cashout.
- Pay for MonaVie products, including AutoShip orders, with your MonaVie commissions using DirectPay.
- Download the mobile app version of MVPay Hub on your iPhone or iPad. (Android phone app coming soon!)
How do I activate my MVPay Hub account?
When you earn commissions on or after September 2, 2011, you will receive an email notification from MVPay Hub. Then, you can activate and begin using your online MVPay Hub account.
1) Follow the link in the MVPay Hub email to www.mvpayhub.com.
2) Click Activate Account.
3) Enter your MonaVie Distributor ID number and select your date of birth.
4) Follow the onscreen instructions, and fill in all required fields.
How do I transfer funds to my savings or checking account?
MVPay Hub allows you to do one-time fund transfers or set up automatic transfers on a weekly or monthly basis, or whenever your account balance reaches a specific amount.*
1) Login to your MVPay Hub account at www.mvpayhub.com.
2) Click Cashout.
3) Click on "Add new Cashout account" under the One-time Cashout option to create a new account or select a saved account.
4) Follow the prompts to enter and confirm your financial information.
5) Enter amount to transfer.
6) Verify the information and click Confirm.
* Please note a minimal fee is assessed every time funds are removed.
How do I set up automatic withdrawal?
1) Log in to your MVPay Hub account at www.mvpayhub.com.
2) Click Profile.
3) Click on "Add Auto-Cashouts" under the Automated Cashout option.
4) Select an account to transfer funds to, or create a new account.
5) Choose an automatic cashout schedule.
6) Enter the amount you want transferred, or select "Full Balance."
7) Verify the information and click Confirm.