Nov 14, 2011
MonaVie Perks: In Time for the Holiday Season!
More than 10,000 of you have already signed up for MonaVie Perks Retail Rewards, and we have enjoyed hearing your stories of savings!
- A recently married couple from Florida texted their upline to report that they had saved $170 in just two days with MonaVie Perks Retail Rewards! "What a difference this program is going to make to so many families," says upline Chris P.
- A distributor recently used the Retail Rewards card to save $50 off a hotel room while attending his son’s out-of-town sporting event. In that one instance, he paid for one-third of his monthly AutoShip!
- Another distributor estimated she would save $1,000 per year using the Retail Rewards card at retailers she already frequents.
Being as curious as the next person, I was anxious to see what deals were available to me in my neck of the woods, which happens to be right around where MonaVie Corporate is located in South Jordan, Utah.
As a family man, I instinctively looked for events or restaurants we could enjoy together, and not break the bank. I found…
- Buy one, get one free at Mountain Mike’s Pizza
- 2-for-1 admission to Classic Waterpark
- 2-for-1 at Marble Slab Creamery (ice cream)
- 2-for-1 admission to Momentum (indoor rock climbing)
Sometimes, though, you just want to leave the kids at home and enjoy some quiet time with that special someone. And, if you can save money while doing it, all the better. I found…
- Save up to 30% at Cinemark movie theaters
- $10 off at Madelines Steakhouse
- 2 for $5 at Coldstone
And these are just a few of the deals I found when searching by zip code. To tap into the nationwide deals, however, you’ll want to be sure to search the “Online Deals” portion of the site. To do this, log onto your Virtual Office, click “MV Perks,” and proceed to the Retail Rewards website. Once on the site, click “Online Deals” and you can search alphabetically for deals nationwide.
Have fun, have savings, and, as always, let me hear about your good experiences by leaving a comment below.
Sr. Director of Corporate Communications, MonaVie