Apr 22, 2014
Top 5 mynt pre-launch #momynts (recap)
So…did you watch it? The pre-launch of mynt.
It really seemed like a launch in many respects—product was introduced, the opportunity opened for all, new videos and branding were introduced, and it was chock full of humor and entertainment, including a live band! Nonetheless, this was a virtual (online) pre-launch, and it was a real treat to watch.
I can’t wait to see what mynt has in store for the live, in person launch event coming this fall. But, for now, here are my Top 5 mynt Pre-launch Momynts:
- Network marketing parody (4:50 mark) – this video is a timely parody that exaggerates the mistakes of the old way of doing network marketing while introducing the mynt lifestyle and how it is different. I was truly laughing out loud multiple times during this spot. If this is any indication of mynt’s refreshing approach to doing business, then, well, I’m very excited about what’s to come!
- New products (10:25 mark) – CNN and Headline News nutrition and fitness contributor Mark Macdonald showed us the benefits of the new CORE products and how we can work them into our current lifestyle.
- Talented celebs (15:10 mark) – Ashleigh and Ryan Di Lello (from So You Think You Can Dance and Broadway) tell which CORE boosters are their personal favorites and how they’re using mynt products to fuel their performance.
- Live band (29:55 mark) – Also amping up the overall atmosphere was a live band—Better Taste Bureau—from Salt Lake City. The band was very cool and had a good vibe.
- Olympic athlete (53:00 mark) – Two-time Olympic skier Erik Fisher talks about his Olympic experience in Sochi and announces his “Team Maverick” partnership with mynt and the new EMV products—EMV Acerola and Citrus Zero.
By no means is this a comprehensive recap of the mynt pre-launch, nor does it do it justice. There were many more things I could talk about, but I’ll mention just one more.
Living Life on Purpose
mynt is encouraging everyone, involved in the company or not, to be kind and make a difference. This is part of the way mynt does business. As part of the company’s structure, they have formed monthly service work in their communities around the nation, and have larger plans to do yearly humanitarian trips to make an even bigger impact.
mynt has partnered with the MORE Project where they help underprivileged children in Brazil form a better life.
“It’s all about relationships,” said Stephen Jones, one of the two hosts of Saturday’s mynt pre-launch, which is estimated to have been watched live by more than 20,000 people across the nation via livestream. “What we've done is we've created a fitness community based on making a difference…. Having tons of fun and blessing people’s lives.”
Watch the mynt Pre-launch On Demand
In case you missed it, watch the mynt pre-launch video above.
We would love to hear your feedback on the pre-launch event. Please leave us a comment below.
Blog by Brian Gill, VP of Communications, MonaVie.