Yes, we, too, love a good year in review.
Here’s a look at our MonaVie Founders’ top 5 favorite memories of 2011…
Dallin A. Larsen, MonaVie Founder, Chairman, and CEO
1. Selling the first case of MonaVie juice for $5,000 at the very first MonaVie meeting in January of 2005. This money was given to the Red Cross to help victims of a recent tsunami in Indonesia and Thailand. We started MonaVie by inviting all to give back and serve others. It’s a principle we’ve maintained.
2. The countless letters I’ve received from distributors around the world sharing with me how their lives have been blessed physically and financially through MonaVie.
3. The car ride in Seoul, Korea, with B.Y. Na, our General Manager, when he turned to me and said, “Dallin, what I love the most about MonaVie is that it’s offering people in Korea a way to live a More Meaningful Life.” I went back to the hotel and thought about this statement. As a result, we changed our slogan from “Drink it, Feel it, Share it” to “MonaVie – Helping People Live a More Meaningful Life.” A few months later, my good friend, B.Y. Na left this earth as he passed away due to complications from cancer. But his legacy will live on.
4. My daughter, Boo (age 5, at the time), mimicking me at a meeting in Florida. I took her with me and as I’m giving the meeting, people start laughing. I wasn’t sure why and then I notice that my daughter is standing next to me mimicking my hand movements and my mannerisms. She’s a sweetheart.
5. The day I got word from our accounting department that with that week’s commission payments, we had just exceeded $1 billion in commissions paid to our distributors. It warmed my heart knowing that we were indeed blessing many people around the world.
Henry Marsh, MonaVie Founder and Vice Chairman
1. Serving dinner to tsunami victims in Sendai, Japan, and feeling of their gratitude.
2. Attending the Superbowl with MonaVie Black Diamonds, and watching Gina Merritt, Lita Hart, and Holly Roush rush on stage to see the Black Eyed Peas.
3. Riding ATVs on the beaches of Cabo at the Black Diamond Destination.
4. Raising $1.5 million plus at the MORE Project Gala at Convention 2011.
5. Seeing the positive effects that MonaVie products have on people’s lives, such as the Balusek family and Petey Dandini with MonaVie RVL.
Randy Larsen, MonaVie President of Asia Pacific, Founder and Vice Chairman
1. Taking 350 orphans to the Zoo in Korat, Thailand, with Shah Kahn, my friend the monk, and other distributors.
2. Visiting the flood victims of Thailand, along with many MonaVie distributors, and assisting those victims with food and supplies.
3. My first visit to India, and meeting the India staff and visiting some charities with Katie and Raj and team.
4. MORE Project dinner and program at Convention when I saw the true hearts of so many generous distributors give.
5. Convention: hearing and seeing so many incredible life stories and feeling the special spirit at that event.
What were your favorite MonaVie memories of 2011? Leave us a comment.