Mar 3, 2014
Is Bocelli on Your Bucket List?
What’s a bucket list? and who’s Andrea Bocelli? No, you did not just say that!
Okay, let’s take this one step at a time.
Sep 12, 2012
One of the biggest highlights for sure was the prelaunch of VIEW—MonaVie Antioxidant Scanner. How incredible is it that you are now going to be able to prove the power of all of the MonaVie products? Are you one of the hundreds of people who signed up to get yours at the Orlando convention January 31–February 2, 2012? Let us know below.
Aug 29, 2012
If you’ve been struggling with your weight and trying to find the motivation to start on a journey of weight loss, nothing compares to seeing Mark up on the stage—live and in person. He’ll help you understand that weight loss IS possible if you just follow a few simple rules and use MonaVie RVL.
Feb 13, 2012
After hearing master networker Keith Ferrazzi speak at MonaVie 2.0 in Dallas, I began reading his book Never Eat Alone. And since then, I’ve given a lot of thought to the topic of networking and building relationships.
So, when I came across this article by Alina Tugend on Entrepreneur.com entitled, Forget Networking. How to Be a Connector, I just had to share. See if you know someone that fits this description of a “connector,” as described in the article...
Dec 27, 2011
Yes, we, too, love a good year in review.
Here’s a look at our MonaVie Founders’ top 5 favorite memories of 2011…
Dallin A. Larsen, MonaVie Founder, Chairman, and CEO
1. Selling the first case of MonaVie juice for $5,000 at the very first MonaVie meeting in January of 2005. This money was given to the Red Cross to help victims of a recent tsunami in Indonesia and Thailand. We started MonaVie by inviting all to give back and serve others. It’s a principle we’ve maintained.
2. The countless letters I’ve received from distributors around the world sharing with me how their lives have been blessed physically and financially through MonaVie.
3. The car ride in Seoul, Korea, with B.Y. Na, our General Manager, when he turned to me and said, “Dallin, what I love the most about MonaVie is that it’s offering people in Korea a way to live a More Meaningful Life.” I went back to the hotel and thought about this statement. As a result, we changed our slogan from “Drink it, Feel it, Share it” to “MonaVie – Helping People Live a More Meaningful Life.” A few months later, my good friend, B.Y. Na left this earth as he passed away due to complications from cancer. But his legacy will live on.
4. My daughter, Boo (age 5, at the time), mimicking me at a meeting in Florida. I took her with me and as I’m giving the meeting, people start laughing. I wasn’t sure why and then I notice that my daughter is standing next to me mimicking my hand movements and my mannerisms. She’s a sweetheart.
5. The day I got word from our accounting department that with that week’s commission payments, we had just exceeded $1 billion in commissions paid to our distributors. It warmed my heart knowing that we were indeed blessing many people around the world.
Henry Marsh, MonaVie Founder and Vice Chairman
1. Serving dinner to tsunami victims in Sendai, Japan, and feeling of their gratitude.
2. Attending the Superbowl with MonaVie Black Diamonds, and watching Gina Merritt, Lita Hart, and Holly Roush rush on stage to see the Black Eyed Peas.
3. Riding ATVs on the beaches of Cabo at the Black Diamond Destination.
4. Raising $1.5 million plus at the MORE Project Gala at Convention 2011.
5. Seeing the positive effects that MonaVie products have on people’s lives, such as the Balusek family and Petey Dandini with MonaVie RVL.
Randy Larsen, MonaVie President of Asia Pacific, Founder and Vice Chairman
1. Taking 350 orphans to the Zoo in Korat, Thailand, with Shah Kahn, my friend the monk, and other distributors.
2. Visiting the flood victims of Thailand, along with many MonaVie distributors, and assisting those victims with food and supplies.
3. My first visit to India, and meeting the India staff and visiting some charities with Katie and Raj and team.
4. MORE Project dinner and program at Convention when I saw the true hearts of so many generous distributors give.
5. Convention: hearing and seeing so many incredible life stories and feeling the special spirit at that event.
What were your favorite MonaVie memories of 2011? Leave us a comment.
Nov 17, 2011
MonaVie Founder and CEO Dallin Larsen said, “The Dallas event will rock our company and this industry, will build upon the company’s previously unprecedented success and take MonaVie to a whole new level of significance.”
Jeff Cohen, MonaVie chief marketing officer, said that in today’s economic climate, in which Gallup Chairman Jim Clifton estimates that more than one billion people are either unemployed or underemployed, the launch of MonaVie 2.0 couldn’t come at a more opportune time. “MonaVie 2.0 will provide an exciting opportunity for the millions of people who are seeking a way to either replace or supplement their income,” said Cohen. “The product innovations we are announcing, along with our universal distributor training solution, MVP, will offer individuals across the globe a whole new opportunity to change their lives—whether they’re already a MonaVie distributor or someone who is currently looking for a path to A More Meaningful Life.”
MonaVie 2.0 is not just an event, it is the “next generation” of MonaVie—and it all starts with you on January 13!
5 Reasons You Should Attend the MonaVie 2.0 Launch:
Jeff Cohen summed it up best: “If you think MonaVie’s first act was groundbreaking, come join us in Dallas for what promises to be an historic event.”
So, will YOU be coming to MonaVie 2.0? It’s roll call time…let us know by leaving a comment below!
Oct 27, 2011
Randy Larsen (Founder, Vice Chairman, and Asia Pacific President) and Dallin Larsen (MonaVie Founder, Chairman, and CEO) commend the distributors of MonaVie Thailand for their strong resolve and determination to succeed, especially during this time. We know the historic floods in Thailand have impacted millions and we are grateful for everything you are doing to rally and to donate to those in needs.
MonaVie Chief Blogger
Oct 18, 2011
What if you could do both?
Community commerce, aka direct selling, offers budding entrepreneurs a way to create residual income, as well as enjoy rewards, including incentive trips around the world. How do you feel about an all-expenses-paid trip to Hawaii and/or a 5-day Bahamas Cruise?
MonaVie is leading the way, with the mission of extending the Company’s unique brand and message of community commerce around the globe.
MonaVie Chief Blogger
Proceed with enrollment under (Distributor )
Enroll under a different MonaVie distributor