Dec 9, 2011
Diamond Executive Marcy N. Shares MonaVie Perks Experience with Downline
Thank you for the feedback many of you have provided us during the rollout phase of our MonaVie Perks Retail Rewards program. We’ve sincerely appreciated hearing your accolades and experiences in saving.
The following is an email that Marcy N., Diamond Executive with MonaVie, sent to her organization. With permission, we are sharing this stellar example of downline communication, which effectively communicates the benefits of the MonaVie Perks program through personal experience.
I am so excited about the new MonaVie Perks program. One of the reasons people quit MonaVie is because once they start to feel better or lose weight, they forget how they used to look and feel. Then their credit card bill comes, and they think that looking good and feeling good cost too much. Well, now, MonaVie has provided a perk that can save them significant money. In fact, it will actually cost them money to drop out!
We just enrolled in the new Perks program, and during the first week we saved $93.00!
How, you ask?
- We have a $40 co-pay on our prescription plan for some prescriptions. They have some crazy formula—some prescriptions are $10, some are $20, and some are $40, go figure…I went to Walgreens and paid $40 for a prescription and then as I was walking out of the store, I looked at the fine print on the receipt and it said, “Your prescription plan saved you $2.49.” In other words, if I didn’t have insurance the script would have been $42.49, big deal! So I asked the pharmacist if he would try to run the prescription on my MonaVie Health & Happiness Card. He wasn’t too thrilled and thought that it wouldn’t save any money. But when he went to his computer, his eyes lit up and he said, “I will re-run your prescription on this card, and your co-pay will only be $15!”
I just saved $25
- Later in the week, I had another prescription filled; this one saved $3.
I just saved $3
- I went online before we went out to dinner on Tuesday night and looked at the MonaVie Perks site. I found a new Japanese restaurant that we had never gone to before and printed a coupon. We had a great meal with our friends and when the check came we saved $15 plus 10% off the check.
I just saved another $25
- Yesterday I went to the Gap; prior to going, I printed a $15 coupon.
I just saved another $15
- Last night we went to Bensi, an Italian restaurant that we frequently visit. Prior to going, I looked online, found a $10 coupon, and guess what…?
I just saved another $10
- Today I received the actual Retail Rewards discount card and welcome kit booklet from MonaVie. There was another Gap coupon…
I went shopping, and today I saved another $15
Total savings on stuff I would have bought in one week: $93. If I do this every week, I will save $4,836 per year! That is more than my AutoShip costs me. MonaVie just found another way to reward me for being a customer. What a great company! I am making money 8 ways on the standard compensation plan, PLUS I am saving more money on everyday purchases than I am spending on the product. There are so many places to save money! Just log into your Virtual Office and click “MV Perks” to register and look at all of the great merchants in your area that are participating—you won’t believe your eyes!
It really does cost you money NOT to be with MonaVie.