Mar 31, 2014
Feb 25, 2014
World of MonaVie Just Got Bigger: Now Open in 40 Markets Worldwide
“The world is your oyster.”
Definition: You are in a position to take the opportunities that life has to offer.
I couldn’t help but think that the world of MonaVie is now—more than ever before—your oyster…that a global opportunity is literally at your feet, waiting to be tapped.
Jul 12, 2013
Healthy Living Has Come a Long Way since Jack LaLanne (aka, “The Godfather of Fitness”)
The Information Age has not only changed the way we live and work, it has also changed how we approach health. For example, Jack LaLanne—or the “Godfather of Fitness”—was an enterprising pioneer in the health and wellness industry starting in the late 1930s. Because of him, people started to take notice of what they were eating and how to stay physically active.
Jan 8, 2013
MonaVie RVL 3.0 Formula Coming Soon
We’re just about to introduce an updated version of the popular RVL Nutrition Shake Mix. Keep in mind that the shakes were already amazing in terms of overall “nutrient density” and balance between protein/carbohydrates/fat/fiber, but we took this opportunity to make them even better.
At the company, we refer to this revision as RVL “3.0” because it is the third time we’ve determined that the science of nutrition had progressed enough to warrant an update to the formula. Based on that new science, we adjusted the protein level and source, we slightly tweaked the carbohydrate blend, and we updated and improved the antioxidant profile. What this means is a formula that tastes better, stabilizes blood sugar more effectively, and controls appetite even more effectively than ever before—so you can lose the fat and keep the lean, to look and feel your best.
The new RVL Nutrition Shake Mix is based on a formula that I submitted as part of an International Olympic Committee (IOC) sports nutrition program that I'm a part of. Around the same time that I submitted this formula to the IOC program (May 2012), we were also in the process at MonaVie of updating the “2.0” RVL Shakes. So, when my IOC program colleagues came back with such positive feedback on the formula I submitted (top score based on overall balance from among approximately 100 submissions from around the world), I figured, that if it's good enough for the IOC, and good enough to recommend to the world’s top athletes, then it's probably a great place for MonaVie to be as well. So, we decided to use this same formula as the basis for our RVL 3.0 Nutrition Shake update.
May 2, 2012
Why MLM Corporate Network Thinks MVP Lifelong Learning Would Benefit You
MonaVie’s MVP Lifelong Learning subscription program recently received accolades from industry blogger Toby Palmer of the MLM Corporate Network.
Mar 28, 2012
Our Fat Pets (and what we can learn from them)
You might be asking yourself what fat cats and stressed rats have to do with you? Studies show us quite clearly that being overweight and having excess body fat is detrimental to long-term health, and also show us that typical “fast food” type diets can be both highly addictive (the dopamine data) and extremely “stressful” to break away from (the corticotropin data).
In today’s world where we’re surrounded by both stress and fast food, a big part of the “solution” to managing body weight is to eat meals that (1) taste good, (2) help balance metabolism and blood sugar, and (3) do not feel restrictive like a diet. The MonaVie RVL products have an excellent balance of protein, fats, and carbohydrates that not only taste delicious, but also help keep you satisfied longer.
Jan 18, 2012
Ditch the Diet…Join the RVLution! (An Almost “Peanuts” Worthy–Cartoon)
I love this little cartoon, but feel you should hear the rest of the story. So, I’ve taken the liberty of extending the narrative in this “almost Peanuts–worthy” cartoon.
Lucy: Don’t step on it…It makes you cry.
Sally: But I want to go on another yo-yo diet.
Lucy: You should ditch the diet, and join the MonaVie RVLution. You need to become a RVLutionary!
Sally: I need to become a what?
Lucy: A “RVLutionary.” It means that you are joining the MonaVie RVLution.
Sally: And what does that mean?
Lucy: It’s a 90-day challenge with MonaVie and Mark Macdonald to help you achieve your health-related goals—losing weight, getting fit, increasing metabolism, building lean muscle mass.
Sally: Who is Mark Macdonald?
Lucy: He is the NY Times bestselling author of Body Confidence, as well as the MonaVie RVL spokesperson.
Sally: So, he can help me diet?
Lucy: Not a diet. He wants you to look and feel your best. He’s got this whole comprehensive program!
Sally: Where can I learn more?
Lucy: You can learn more and sign up for the RVLution at www.monavie.com/rvlution.
Sally: Count me in!
Dec 27, 2011
Top 5 Founder Favorites of 2011—Year in Review
Yes, we, too, love a good year in review.
Here’s a look at our MonaVie Founders’ top 5 favorite memories of 2011…
Dallin A. Larsen, MonaVie Founder, Chairman, and CEO
1. Selling the first case of MonaVie juice for $5,000 at the very first MonaVie meeting in January of 2005. This money was given to the Red Cross to help victims of a recent tsunami in Indonesia and Thailand. We started MonaVie by inviting all to give back and serve others. It’s a principle we’ve maintained.
2. The countless letters I’ve received from distributors around the world sharing with me how their lives have been blessed physically and financially through MonaVie.
3. The car ride in Seoul, Korea, with B.Y. Na, our General Manager, when he turned to me and said, “Dallin, what I love the most about MonaVie is that it’s offering people in Korea a way to live a More Meaningful Life.” I went back to the hotel and thought about this statement. As a result, we changed our slogan from “Drink it, Feel it, Share it” to “MonaVie – Helping People Live a More Meaningful Life.” A few months later, my good friend, B.Y. Na left this earth as he passed away due to complications from cancer. But his legacy will live on.
4. My daughter, Boo (age 5, at the time), mimicking me at a meeting in Florida. I took her with me and as I’m giving the meeting, people start laughing. I wasn’t sure why and then I notice that my daughter is standing next to me mimicking my hand movements and my mannerisms. She’s a sweetheart.
5. The day I got word from our accounting department that with that week’s commission payments, we had just exceeded $1 billion in commissions paid to our distributors. It warmed my heart knowing that we were indeed blessing many people around the world.
Henry Marsh, MonaVie Founder and Vice Chairman
1. Serving dinner to tsunami victims in Sendai, Japan, and feeling of their gratitude.
2. Attending the Superbowl with MonaVie Black Diamonds, and watching Gina Merritt, Lita Hart, and Holly Roush rush on stage to see the Black Eyed Peas.
3. Riding ATVs on the beaches of Cabo at the Black Diamond Destination.
4. Raising $1.5 million plus at the MORE Project Gala at Convention 2011.
5. Seeing the positive effects that MonaVie products have on people’s lives, such as the Balusek family and Petey Dandini with MonaVie RVL.
Randy Larsen, MonaVie President of Asia Pacific, Founder and Vice Chairman
1. Taking 350 orphans to the Zoo in Korat, Thailand, with Shah Kahn, my friend the monk, and other distributors.
2. Visiting the flood victims of Thailand, along with many MonaVie distributors, and assisting those victims with food and supplies.
3. My first visit to India, and meeting the India staff and visiting some charities with Katie and Raj and team.
4. MORE Project dinner and program at Convention when I saw the true hearts of so many generous distributors give.
5. Convention: hearing and seeing so many incredible life stories and feeling the special spirit at that event.
What were your favorite MonaVie memories of 2011? Leave us a comment.
Oct 20, 2011
MonaVie Community Commerce℠: A Powerful Business Opportunity
When you think about it, the most powerful marketing that exists is when someone you know and trust recommends a good product to you. You’re much more likely to act on a personal recommendation than just about anything else.
This isn’t a new phenomenon. Long before the advent of slick radio, TV or Internet advertising campaigns that bombard us daily to buy certain products or services, word of mouth—the original social network—was king. And the place from which you gleaned your most important recommendations was from people you knew in the communities where you lived, worked and played.
It’s no different in 2011 except that the definition of community has expanded. Today, we still belong to traditional communities, such as neighborhoods and schools, but because of rapid technological advances, communities also include social networks, such as Facebook and Twitter. Regardless of the community, however, there’s a good chance that business or commerce will occur as a result of relationships you have developed in the various communities to which you belong.
At MonaVie, we’ve developed a business model that we call Community Commerce to capitalize on this age-old reality by parlaying personal marketing into a business opportunity that makes sense. As long as we are on this earth, we will consume products. MonaVie Community Commerce offers you the opportunity to consume quality products and to make residual income as you recommend these same products to others with whom you interact within the communities where you belong.
The power of Community Commerce is seen in the phenomenal success that MonaVie has experienced in the seven years since it was founded. Based on relationship building that has occurred through all kinds of communities where MonaVie distributors interact, our company was recognized as the No. 1 fastest growing company in the Inc. 500 Food & Beverage category in only our fifth year of existence.
What’s behind the phenomenal success of MonaVie Community Commerce? MonaVie is committed to producing premium nutritional products made from the rarest ingredients on earth that offer solutions to the most pressing health issues facing people today. Couple these amazing products with an extremely innovative and dynamic compensation plan, and it’s no wonder MonaVie is creating health, wealth and happiness all over the world. With 10 ways to earn income and 50% of the sales volume paid out in distributor commissions, MonaVie Community Commerce is a powerfully rewarding and sustainable business opportunity.
The beauty of the MonaVie Community Commerce business model is that it works wherever you are and whatever your circumstances. Successful MonaVie distributors are professionals, such as doctors, lawyers and educators. They’re stay-at-home moms who are supplementing or replacing lost income. Some have never had the opportunity for an education, but have the smarts and tenacity to create a successful business. Others live in Third World countries and are finding that MonaVie is the best microenterprise opportunity they’ve ever seen.
MonaVie Community Commerce creates the kind of opportunity and success that 1 billion people around the world who are unemployed or underemployed are currently seeking. When you purchase and consume MonaVie products, your health and well-being benefit. When you take it a step further and recommend these same products to others in the communities to which you belong, you can create a residual income that has the potential to outlive you.
I encourage you to please share this message of hope with your friends and associates.